7/21/2008

Calendar 2009 samples.



The first samples of my new calendars for 2009 arrived in the post which makes a welcome change from junk mail and bills. It's always exciting to receive the finished products after all the hard work is finished. Both calendars have been published by a British company called Judges and should be available in the United Kingdom shortly.

One of the calendars is a slimline type and the other is called "Pocket Notes" which is a wall calendar with a pocket to hold household items, dental appointments, invitations, etc. I think it will come in very useful, I hope you agree! The green card which you can see in the photograph is for display purposes only and lifts out to reveal a date chart. I don't know about you but I have only just got the hang of writing 2008 on my cheques, the years are speeding up I am sure.

9 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Blog...
    It puts mine to shame!
    At the moment I don't have a computer @ home so can't download much @ the library... Hope to have one again soon...
    Blessings.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, what a good idea to have a pocket for notes and things on the calendar - I peg things like appointment cards and letters to ours and it gets top heavy so it never hangs straight:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu are an amazing artist! Your calendar is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like the pocket notes version. I shall definitely be looking out for this in the shops. I love your illustrations. A lovely calendar from a very talented artist. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is simply beautiful. I just love your illustrations, they remind me too of childhood storybooks. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great Valerie :) How exciting... and I agree, a useful pocket is a great idea.
    It'll be 2009 soon.. ! :S

    ReplyDelete
  7. The calendars look wonderful. I like your style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I just discovered your blog and love it!
    Gorgeous calendar, the little pocket is so useful.

    ReplyDelete