7/21/2008

Calendar 2009 samples.



The first samples of my new calendars for 2009 arrived in the post which makes a welcome change from junk mail and bills. It's always exciting to receive the finished products after all the hard work is finished. Both calendars have been published by a British company called Judges and should be available in the United Kingdom shortly.

One of the calendars is a slimline type and the other is called "Pocket Notes" which is a wall calendar with a pocket to hold household items, dental appointments, invitations, etc. I think it will come in very useful, I hope you agree! The green card which you can see in the photograph is for display purposes only and lifts out to reveal a date chart. I don't know about you but I have only just got the hang of writing 2008 on my cheques, the years are speeding up I am sure.